NOTICE: Please scroll down and read the full agreement. This is a legal and binding contract between you (“Client”, “User”, “Visitor”) AND us (“We, “Us”, “Our”, bundle.news”).
By accessing or using any part of this website or Our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions contained within this agreement, then you may not access the services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Bundle, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the bundle.news website (“Website”), applications for mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Android (“Applications”), and all content, services and products available at or through the website and mobile apps, (i.e. “Services”).
1. Your Bundle Account and Services. If you create a Bundle account on the Website or Applications, you acknowledge full responsibility for maintaining the security of your account and profile. You also agree that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account as well as any other actions taken in connection with your account or profile. You are prohibited from describing or assigning keywords to your profile in a misleading or unlawful manner, including but not limited to: in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others.
Bundle reserves the right to change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate, unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Bundle liability. You must immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of your account, profile, or any other breach(es) of security.
You acknowledge that We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. Bundle uses all User interactions as “Content”, including but not limited to interactions such as: Favorites; Views; Clicks; Comments; Shares in addition to a User’s Profile; and shares from Bundle to other Social Networks such as Twitter, Facebook, or Google+, or via email. When you interact with Bundle and post Content, You agree to be entirely responsible for that content as well as any resulting harm. This is regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
(a) the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe upon proprietary rights, including but not limited to a copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
(b) if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
(c) you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
(d) the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
(e) the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites; or further unlawful acts (such as phishing); or misleading recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
(f) the Content is not pornographic; does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities; and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
(g) your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups; email lists; other blogs and web site; and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
(h) your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
(i) you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Bundle or otherwise.
3. License. By submitting Content to Bundle, you grant Us a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely on or through the Bundle Services. If you delete Content, Bundle will use reasonable efforts to remove it, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
4. Objectionable Content. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, We reserve the sole right (though not the obligation) at Our discretion to: (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Our reasonable opinion, violates any Bundle policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Services to any individual or entity for any reason.
Bundle will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid in event of termination or removal of content.
5. Responsibility of Users of the Service. Bundle has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including but not limited to computer software posted to the Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use, or effects. By operating the Service, We do not represent or imply that it endorses the material posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You acknowledge and agree that all usage of Our website and/or app, program, or Service is considered “as is”.
You understand that you are responsible for taking necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer system from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Service may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Service may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Bundle disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the users, or from any content downloaded by users or visitors.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the Services and its Users link, and that link to the Services. Bundle does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their content or their use. By linking to a website or webpage, Bundle does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You understand that you are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer system from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Bundle disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of linked-to or linked-from websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Bundle asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to Bundle Services violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Bundle immediately in accordance with Bundle’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. We will timely respond to all such notices, and may take action by removing the infringing material, or disabling all links to the infringing material. Bundle will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of belonging to Us or others.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer any of Our rights, including but not limited to: copyrights; trademarks; service marks; or intellectual property rights to you or any third party.
You understand and agree that any and all said property, including but not limited to all rights, title and interest in such property are exclusively owned (as between the parties) by Bundle. Bundle, bundle.news, the Bundle logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Bundle, or the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bundle or Bundle’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of third parties. Your use of the Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Bundle or third-party service or trademarks.
9. Advertisements. Bundle reserves the right to display advertisements on its website and within its Services.
10. Attribution. Bundle reserves the right to display attribution links on shares to social networks, share pages that aggregate stories and related social context (comments, likes, etc) such as ‘Powered by Bundle’ or ‘via Bundle.’
11. Changes. Bundle reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to the Service following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Bundle may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through Our website, programs, or apps, (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
12. Termination. Bundle may terminate your access to all or any part of Our Website or Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Bundle account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Services. Certain provisions survive termination or expiration of this Agreement, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Service is provided “as is”.
Bundle and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Bundle nor its suppliers or licensors makes any warranty that the Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Service at your own discretion and risk.
14. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Bundle, its suppliers, or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Bundle under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Bundle shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
16. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bundle as well as its: contractors; licensors; and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents; from and against any and all claims and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) that might arise as a result of your use of the Website or Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
17. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Bundle and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Bundle, or by the posting by Bundle of a revised version.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Bundle may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition.
18. Choice of Law. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Except to the extent as provided by law, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Service will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain (U.K.), excluding conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the Courts located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain (U.K.).
Except for claims involving injunctive or equitable relief, or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators or Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution. The matter being decided by third party independent arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in London, U.K. or such other area closest to the location of Our principal business office. All hearings shall be held in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to reimbursement of costs and attorneys’ fees. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Contacting Us: Questions, comments and requests regarding this Terms of Service are welcome and should be addressed to:
Address: Bundle (UK) Limited, The Old Church School, Butts Hill, Frome, BA11 1HR
Email Address: email@example.com