1. Privacy. Your privacy is central to us, and it is important for you to know how, when, and where Our company will use your personal and private information. Our products and services are designed with you in mind, as a result, we need to understand your interests.
You understand that in order to provide this Service, we are compelled to collect and manage a lot of data, including but not limited to your personal information. This information will assist in Our research to offer our Clients outstanding customer support and new programs/services.
You have choices: Visitor’s may enter Bundle in stealth mode without providing any external information. But you understand that without this personal information, you will not gain full access to our Support and Services.
2. Account Activity. Whenever Bundle asks you to connect to something, it is with the purpose of making it easier for you discover new features; remember all your interests; discover new interests; or connect and share with friends. Activity on your account is used to help us locate other features in which you may have an interest. We’re working hard on making Bundle your first port of call for local news. Our goal is to make it easier for you to share content with: friends; family; acquaintances; co-workers which is why you’re provided with a very broad address book that crosses social networks, email, etc. It also allows us to add features like cross-network autocomplete, and help you connect with friends based on common interests.
3. Spam. We agree to never spam your friends. In order to share, we often need write access to your social accounts. This is not taken lightly, and content is shared only when you take explicit social actions. [On that note, we really encourage sharing.] When you find interesting stuff on Bundle, We encourage you to share it with friends and family. We love endorsements and testimonials from satisfied customers. And if at any time you find any content objectionable or undesirable, We ask that you contact us immediately so we can continue to streamline Services to our customers.
4. Storing/Caching Data. We have a store-what’s-needed policy. For example, if our platform gathers data from a service to which you connect, and we only need an aggregated result, (for instance: the top 100 interests) We will estimate and their weights, or a list of friends, then only store the processed result.
(a) We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
(b) We make it easy to control content and data you make public. Your Profile is public by default when created, and you can decide to make your Interests and Social Actions public or private.
6. Website Visitors. Like most websites, mobile applications, and internet service providers, We collect non-personal identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available: such as the browser type; language preference; referring site; as well as the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting this data is to better understand how visitors use Our website. From time to time We may release this information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
We also collect information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in and logged out users at bundle.news. Bundle only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described herein.
7. Gathering Personal Information. Certain visitors to Our website and Services choose to interact with Bundle in ways that require Us to gather personally identifying information (i.e “Information”). The amount and type of information gathered depends on the nature of the interaction. When people sign up for Bundle, we ask them to setup an account with username and email address. We also request that they connect social accounts, and provide other information such as location, that we can use to help the user find interesting content in order to share with friends. In each case, We collect information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill Our duties and obligations under Agreement. We do not disclose personally identifying information other than as described herein. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from fully utilising Our Services.
8. Aggregated Statistic. We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors, and users of Our Services. For instance, Bundle may monitor all user interactions in order to predict what users will find interesting, or to discover the most popular features located and used on the Bundle platform. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, We do not disclose any personal information other than as described herein.
9. Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information.
(a). Bundle discloses information on a “need to know” basis in order to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement. This includes and is not limited to: employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information to provide services, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside your home country.
Your use of Bundle’s services is construed as your consent to the transfer of such information to the parties listed above.
(b). We will not rent or sell potentially your information to anyone. The only exception to this clause is in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Bundle believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bundle, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user, and have supplied your email address, We may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features; solicit your feedback; or to provide updates on Bundle’s products and services. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request, or to help us support other users. We will take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of your information.
11. Business Transfers. If Bundle, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event; We go out of business; or enter bankruptcy; user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Bundle may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
12. Ads. Ads appearing on any of our websites may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies.
You understand and indemnify Bundle from any and all claims or damages that might arise as a result of your use of the Website, Services, or third party content, including but not limited to Ads. Bundle has no control of, and denies any responsibility for third party websites and/or content.
13. Comments. Comments and other content posted to Bundle or shared via Bundle to third party social networks are saved on our servers.
Address: Bundle (UK) Limited, The Old Church School, Butts Hill, Frome, BA11 1HR/p>
Email Address: email@example.com